Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - StreetBeast rod kit's
View Single Post
Old 05-21-2009, 09:49 AM
Hotrodders.com Moderator

Last wiki edit: Make a fiberglass fan shroud
Last journal entry: Next.. ..Bagging the king B (barge)
Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 161

Well I have to say that JGK95 is in process of his build, as is J4strack, and they are saying good things about their builds...

I do commend them for having enough balls to come on here and defend their position and choice, even though they are outnumbered.

My father always said..."if you think you got a good deal...then you got a good deal.

I know guys with cars that I wouldn't ride in or touch, but they are happy with them, even knowing that others think they are POS.

If GranpaCobra is still answering the phone at SB and folks say he's taking care of biz now, well good for him, and good for them too.

I won't recommend that anyone buy one based on just that, because tech support is not the only aspect of the business or product that needs to be addressed, but in the past tech support at sb had a crappy reputation and folks had trouble getting enough parts to build their cars...

I guess that a guy could ASSUME that RGK95 and j4strack are making all this up, I'm not going to do that.

Companies can change, Ford was building crap in the 70's, I don't think anyone will disagree that things have changed a bit since then. I won't even comment on the lawsuit issue other than the fact that SB as well as Ford are not unknown in our legal system chasing down folks who use the name in ways they dislike.

Later, mikey

BE different....ACT normal.

No one is completely useless..They can always be used as a bad example