StreetBeast rod kit's - Page 17 - Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board
Hotrodders.com -- Hot Rod Forum

Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Unanswered Posts Auto Escrow Insurance Auto Loans
Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board > General Discussion> Hotrodders' Lounge
User Name
Password
lost password?   |   register now

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-06-2008, 05:13 PM

Wiki Edits: 0

Customer Testimonials !!!

Those where customer testimonials written to me personally

Advertisement
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-06-2008, 05:58 PM
Believe in yourself !!!!!!

Last journal entry: 41 WILLYS FRAME
Last photo:

Quote:
Originally Posted by StreetbeastOptsMan
Full text: http://www.miaminewtimes.com/2006-03...march-16-2006/

Go build a Car or something , sooo just get over it !!

I am !!!!! It's one of your car's!!!!!
Old 08-06-2008, 06:58 PM
Hotrodders.com Administrator

Last wiki edit: Removing stuck fasteners Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 7314

Customer testimonials have no place in wiki articles when they are placed into the articles under the auspices of first-person text. Especially when they have been inserted in there by employees of the company whose products are the subject of the wiki article.

This is because customer testimonials are easily faked, and can reasonably be considered fraudulent, especially when the companies in question have a notable history in regard to fraud.

This sort of dimestore media manipulation is akin to calling a "letter to the editor" a "retraction letter", as in your previous post. In fact, a "retraction" is typically made by the original author, to correct an error, and not by the entity that is the subject of the article. The Miami New Times allowed you a chance to voice your perspective on the situation, as are we. Neither situation constitutes a retraction.

Finally, the cancer-saints-God-Bless-Street-Beast testimonial is so sycophantic and effusive that it will probably be repeated on this board in the future, as a running joke. You might as well just have a testimonial that says how StreetBeast pulled someone's children out of a burning car, right after helping an old lady cross the street -- on the way to sing songs to the children at the local orphanage.

Your contributions are welcome in the wiki, but, obviously, the article is useless to us if it's heavily biased, or it just has testimonials that repeatedly say things like "I love Street beast...they rock".

I've already created a "Factors in favor of StreetBeast vehicles" section, and perhaps that would be a good place for you to start, possibly with some technical information on StreetBeast vehicles.
Old 08-06-2008, 07:29 PM

Last wiki edit: Ford axle ratio codes
Last journal entry: Rear Suspension
Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 31

to add to what Jon wrote.... even if the testomonials are legit.. where are your bad testimonials? I know you have dissapointed customers, every company does... point is, you can put up the good testomonials ( On your site, not in the Wiki ). leaving the bad testomonials out, understandable.. but relucting to admit you have dissapointed customers, is being dishonest. every company has dissapointed customers
Old 08-06-2008, 08:22 PM

Last photo:

This is one of your car's I saved,This is a picture of it when I went to get it.He wasn't one of your happy customer's. I got it at a real good deal. Oh,And this was the Fourth person that owned it,I found it at a junk yard. As you can see it look's better now.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	100_2475.jpg
Views:	188
Size:	156.6 KB
ID:	31659   Click image for larger version

Name:	100_3406.jpg
Views:	158
Size:	190.8 KB
ID:	31660  

Last edited by NEW INTERIORS; 08-06-2008 at 08:34 PM.
Old 08-07-2008, 11:09 AM

Street Beast Customer gallery on website

If the Kits are soo bad , How come they come out so nice??
Old 08-07-2008, 11:22 AM

Last journal entry: Test Entry
Last photo:

Aside of a minor issue with the front passenger-side hub and lugs, we're enjoying our build right now and look VERY forward to making this thing work out really well.

Check out my build progress here!

Street Beasts '34 build starts
Old 08-07-2008, 12:07 PM

Last photo:

Quote:
Never said they was so bad!!! I said there is a better way of yall to build your car's, I can show you a better way of offering a better car.There is a lot of things that you can change on that car,And would not cost yall any more to do it.And be a lot more easier for a guy to build that has less skill levels then some of the more skilled people.Plus have a nicer car.I said it before, I like the car,I just know better ways the car should be built.I don't mean to come down on you and anyway.But every thing can be improved.Not just your cars. all things.

Yes your cars can come out right,If you work extra hard.But you shouldn't have to hate it when your finished.

And Jay you know I'm behind you all the way.
Old 08-07-2008, 12:22 PM

Last wiki edit: Ford engine specifications Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 8

Quote:
Ya know, I think your attitude has caused a significant amount of the 'so-called' problems here with the Street Beast offerings. Several very savvy folks have asked you some very intelligent questions and, quite frankly, they haven't been answered except by more attitude and evasion.

You are right - many Street Beast cars do come out looking very nice, but many of the questions and statements from a lot of these folks I noted above may have come from past experiences with your product, either as their project or a friends. Additionally, most of these folks ask questions at car shows and cruises - and I have to say that most of the answers that I've gotten and I have to assume that the others have gotten are much the same, that the build up left a lot to be desired.

Trash can your attitude, get a positive tilt to your life as it pertains to http://www.hotrodders.com/, answer the questions that have be posed to you in the past that you have conveniently ignored and you might just at least make a decent contribution to your product. This forum is seen by many many thousands of people world wide(Google it sometime) - AND YOU ARE NOT A POSITIVE INFLUENCE as purported company representative to the sale of these cars.

Jay K., go for it - you have lots of support here

Dave W
Old 08-07-2008, 01:09 PM

Questions about our product

I believe several months ago I answered a slew of questions , about the frame , our past , several improvements we've made. but no matter what I say , you all just keep this thread going on and on . We manufacturer in my opinion the best quality Street Rod Kit on the market , 95% of all the stuff you hear about our product is from people who have never even built one of our kits. Were no different than Outlaw, gibbons , antique and collectables, we might be a little agressive in the sale , but thats why were the biggest and the best in the industry , and a major player for many years to come .
Old 08-07-2008, 02:10 PM

Last journal entry: Test Entry
Last photo:

Mark,

There's a whole group of Good Guys here that are behind my StreetBeasts build with my father. If you listen to the negative, then that's all you'll find. Be positive, I am. I ignore those that don't have first hand experience who like cheese with their whine. However, you should know, I do learn from and admire the guys who've been doing this for years that offer me assistance during the build.

These are the great guys.

These are the great guys that are found here.

Jay K.
Old 08-07-2008, 02:52 PM
31 five window

Last journal entry: grill and rear end
Last photo:

I am not trying to trash anybody and like I have said before,I don't think your cars are junk.My only question is why don't you make the car where after it is completed the body can be removed from the frame?
Old 08-07-2008, 02:57 PM

No rhyme or reason we just dont ?
Old 08-07-2008, 03:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NEW INTERIORS
Never said they was so bad!!! I said there is a better way of yall to build your car's, I can show you a better way of offering a better car.There is a lot of things that you can change on that car,And would not cost yall any more to do it.And be a lot more easier for a guy to build that has less skill levels then some of the more skilled people.Plus have a nicer car.I said it before, I like the car,I just know better ways the car should be built.I don't mean to come down on you and anyway.But every thing can be improved.Not just your cars. all things.

Yes your cars can come out right,If you work extra hard.But you shouldn't have to hate it when your finished.

And Jay you know I'm behind you all the way.
For instance, make me a list
Old 08-07-2008, 03:22 PM

Last photo:

I was told that,The doors won't work if the body is separate,Because yall weld the door post to the frame.Well I have proven that it can be done.I am speaking first hand.You can't compare your car to a outlaw.Their car's will fit on any frame.And the floor is glassed into the car from the factory.If the people who buy the car don't know how to do glass work they are in trouble.You don't have to weld all the steel structure to the frame.

Recent Hotrodders' Lounge posts with photos

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name (usually not your first and last name), your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.