StreetBeast rod kit's - Page 27 - Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board
Hotrodders.com -- Hot Rod Forum

Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Unanswered Posts Auto Escrow Insurance Auto Loans
Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board > General Discussion> Hotrodders' Lounge
User Name
Password
lost password?   |   register now

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-12-2008, 10:53 AM

Wiki Edits: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Henry Highrise
Its a easy question... There is only a choice of two answers...yes or no...which is it? Why can't you folks answer it?
Mike , your wasting your time with these A-holes, no matter what answers you give them they not satisfied, theve been asking the same questions since 2001 when this thread originated, rehash the same articles from 10 years ago , Its no use, We are still the biggest , we still manufacturer and sell more kits than any other company on the planet , wait till you see our new advertising campaign for 2009 it will blow you away ..........STREETBEAST STREETBEAST

Advertisement
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-12-2008, 10:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JGK95
For the stunt you just pulled and without shame, TURN IN YOUR WAND.

When you demand of a Vendor a FREE KIT CAR of YOUR CHOICE that you will supposedly build (Unbiased? You?) for your PERSONAL GAIN, is a COMPLETE ABUSE OF YOUR POWER.

You were even offered a car to build that would be auctioned off for CHARITY! NICE!

Do us a favor and restore the integrity of the board. TURN IN YOUR WAND.

You're shameless and without integrity.

Jay K.
Nice Guys Here you said, they sure did turn on you
Old 08-12-2008, 11:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by StreetbeastOptsMan
I call for Centerlines *** to be thrown off of here, to restore the integrity of this site for people who really need advice on building cars, this guys a joke , boot his ***
Old 08-12-2008, 11:06 AM

Quote:
I call for Centerlines *** to be thrown off of here, to restore the integrity of this site for people who really need advice on building cars, this guys a joke , boot his ***
He offer me a deal and we accepted with terms that the finished car would be auctioned off for cerebal palsy foundation, and he backed out, he used us for extortion , ban this ******* , he gives hot rodding a bad name
Old 08-12-2008, 11:09 AM

Last journal entry: Test Entry
Last photo:

Quote:

Marc,

There's Good guys here. In fact lots of them. It's just one loud mouth without ethics or integrity who brings down the board for the rest of us.

Rest assured, I DID PM the website owner to remove his Moderator capabilities.

Other that this exception, you'll find a wealth of information and people here. Heck, if Mike S. stays on, he'll be able to field lots of questions regarding fiberglass and Street Beasts related questions.

But Hey, if you gotta go... be sure to bounce back once in a while.

Cheers,

Jay K.
Old 08-12-2008, 11:20 AM

Quote:
Marc,

There's Good guys here. In fact lots of them. It's just one loud mouth without ethics or integrity who brings down the board for the rest of us.

Rest assured, I DID PM the website owner to remove his Moderator capabilities.

Other that this exception, you'll find a wealth of information and people here. Heck, if Mike S. stays on, he'll be able to field lots of questions regarding fiberglass and Street Beasts related questions.

But Hey, if you gotta go... be sure to bounce back once in a while.

Cheers,

Jay K.

Im not going anywhere
Old 08-12-2008, 11:31 AM

Last wiki edit: Mopar tapered axle rear brake conversion
Last journal entry: What I'm doing now...
Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 49

Jon,

Here are some details about the "TRUE" ownership of Street Beast. When the state of Florida shut down CMC, it is true that George Lavin started Auto Resolutions Ltd.

First, a check of the Street Beast web site shows that they consider Auto Resolution LTD, and Innovative Street Machines LLC as part and parcel to Street Beast.

Quoted from this page on the Street Beast web site:

" StreetBeasts Privacy Statement
Last Updated: November 11, 2004

StreetBeasts and its affiliates Auto Resolution, and Innovative Street Machines LLC. (collectively referred to in this Privacy Statement as "we" or "StreetBeasts") recognize the importance of protecting the privacy of all information provided by users of our web site...."

Also and probably more revealing is this from the same page:

"For questions about this privacy statement, contact:

Auto Resolution LTD
240 N.E 72nd Street
Miami, Florida 33138
305-757-0063
Info@streetbeasts.com

Also a quick search of the Florida Department of State, Division of Corporations web site shows that George Lavin is the registered agent for Innovative Street Machines ... AND.... Auto Resolutions LTD.

Based on this I public information believe we can definitively say that the former owner of Classic Motor Carriages is still involved - to a great extent - with the current StreetBeast company. In other words the same people are in charge of Street Beast now that were involved with CMC when it was shut down by the Attorney General's office in Florida.

Given this information I have to ask..... What has changed?? Are we to believe that George Lavin has learned his lesson?? If so, then why the legal maneuvering to cover up his continued involvement??

Here is another page which shows that Mr. Lavin has or is deeply involved in almost all of Street Beast's checkered past. He has been an officer or registered agent of Vintage Reproductions Inc, Classic Motor Carriages Leasing Co. Inc, Classic Motor Carriages Inc, Classic Motor Carriages International Inc, Southeastern Classic Cars Inc, and Fiberfab International Inc among several others.

I'm telling you the deeper you dig the sleazier it gets......

Here's another satisfied customer who's thread has been buried in time. Quoted below for all to see.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert Podgurski
Sept. 27, 2003

This is an open letter and invitations to anyone Rip-off by, Innovative Street Machines (Street Beast).
I have built 11 streetrods from the ground up including my own chassies. My first was in highschool in 1966. Three years ago I foolishly let myself be pressured into purchasing a package from Innovative Street Machines (Street Beast). I must say that streetbeast's are worst units I have ever worked on. The list of probems with their cars are to numerious to list. Is any one intrested in filing a Prose Class action law suit against this auto manufactuer possiable for fraud. (they claim to be auto manufactuer) I think this company was operating under the name of Classic Motor Coaches at one time and filed for bankruptcy. Please let me know if your intrested.
I AM NOT AN ATTORNEY AND SEEK NO COMPENSATION ONLY JUSTICE AND A REFUND FOR THE JUNK SOLD BY Innovative Street Machines (Street Beast).

Respectively submitted

Old 08-12-2008, 11:34 AM

Last photo:

Another repetitive and bland reply from the same guy without ethics or integrity. You can extort a car without shame but you can't buy integrity.

Please turn in your wand and restore the integrity of this board.
Old 08-12-2008, 11:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Centerline
Jon,

Here are some details about the "TRUE" ownership of Street Beast. When the state of Florida shut down CMC, it is true that George Lavin started Auto Resolutions Ltd.

First, a check of the Street Beast web site shows that they consider Auto Resolution LTD, and Innovative Street Machines LLC as part and parcel to Street Beast.

Quoted from this page on the Street Beast web site:

" StreetBeasts Privacy Statement
Last Updated: November 11, 2004

StreetBeasts and its affiliates Auto Resolution, and Innovative Street Machines LLC. (collectively referred to in this Privacy Statement as "we" or "StreetBeasts") recognize the importance of protecting the privacy of all information provided by users of our web site...."

Also and probably more revealing is this from the same page:

"For questions about this privacy statement, contact:

Auto Resolution LTD
240 N.E 72nd Street
Miami, Florida 33138
305-757-0063
Info@streetbeasts.com

Also a quick search of the Florida Department of State, Division of Corporations web site shows that George Lavin is the registered agent for Innovative Street Machines ... AND.... Auto Resolutions LTD.

Based on this I public information believe we can definitively say that the former owner of Classic Motor Carriages is still involved - to a great extent - with the current StreetBeast company. In other words the same people are in charge of Street Beast now that were involved with CMC when it was shut down by the Attorney General's office in Florida.

Given this information I have to ask..... What has changed?? Are we to believe that George Lavin has learned his lesson?? If so, then why the legal maneuvering to cover up his continued involvement??

Here is another page which shows that Mr. Lavin has or is deeply involved in almost all of Street Beast's checkered past. He has been an officer or registered agent of Vintage Reproductions Inc, Classic Motor Carriages Leasing Co. Inc, Classic Motor Carriages Inc, Classic Motor Carriages International Inc, Southeastern Classic Cars Inc, and Fiberfab International Inc among several others.

I'm telling you the deeper you dig the sleazier it gets......

Here's another satisfied customer who's thread has been buried in time. Quoted below for all to see.
So again? whats your point , he owns alot more than that, here we go again, tell us something we dont know A-Hole !
Old 08-12-2008, 12:19 PM

Last photo:

Quote:
Mike , your wasting your time with these A-holes, ����..STREETBEAST STREETBEAST
Temper temper. Please refrain from using derogatory terms when referencing the members on this board. It can and will result in your posting privileges being suspended.

Quote:
One of your customers. Understandably he's defending his purchase.

Quote:
Personal attack. This is against the forum's rules.

Quote:
He offer me a deal and we accepted with terms that the finished car would be auctioned off for cerebal palsy foundation, and he backed out, he used us for extortion , ban this ******* , he gives hot rodding a bad name
I offered and you declined. Its as simple as that.

Quote:
So again? whats your point , he owns alot more than that, here we go again, tell us something we dont know A-Hole !
Personal Attack. One more and I will suspend your posting privileges.
Old 08-12-2008, 12:31 PM

Last photo:

Quote:
Another repetitive and bland reply from the same guy without ethics or integrity. You can extort a car without shame but you can't buy integrity.

Please turn in your wand and restore the integrity of this board.
I could respond with terms like stupid and gullible but I won't. I consider your comments regarding my ethics and integrity a personal attack, which you know is against board rules.

If you guys can't defend StreetBeast, Classic Motor Carriages, Innovative Street Machines, Auto Resolutions, or Fiberfab without launching personal attacks then please refrain from posting. Further personal attacks will result in posting privileges being suspended while the rest of the mods and Jon discuss your future here.
Old 08-12-2008, 12:44 PM

Last photo:

Here's the thing. I don't care one way or another about Street Beasts' past. They've done right by us to date and we're very pleased.

Additionally, I'm not receiving anything from them for my efforts or exchanges with you!

You on the other hand fail at an attempted extortion effort from them (WEAK!) and then slam them for not kow towing to your flagrant freebie bid.

Seriously, turn in your wand.

Jay K.

PS. I'm not into name callin' if that's your thing. If it's all just the same to you, I'll just keep my head up and maintain my integrity.
Old 08-12-2008, 12:59 PM
Believe in yourself !!!!!!

Last journal entry: 41 WILLYS FRAME
Last photo:

Come on you guy's!!!!! We need to stay on the topic,And to stop with the name calling. We are all grown men here!! Let's get back to acting like it. I'm not trying to take anyone's side here.''CAN'T WE ALL JUST GET ALONG''
Old 08-12-2008, 01:00 PM
Hotrodders.com Administrator

Last wiki edit: Removing stuck fasteners Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 7314

Streetbeast folks: I'd like a direct answer to my question about the ownership of Fiberfab/Innovative Street Machines/Classic Motor Carriages/Auto Resolutions/StreetBeasts. I understand that such a direct answer may jeopardize your employment with StreetBeasts. Sending in an opts guy or a parts manager is appreciated, but it's probably not the best way to handle this situation. Someone with lots of experience in media or press relations would be the ideal candidate to address this gracefully. In handling the public or the press, just as in building cars, experience counts.

Bashing the Miami New Times, calling your letter to the editor a "retraction letter", and beating around the bush about StreetBeasts's ownership are all blatant red flags to me. It's extremely obvious that you're concealing something, and we're going to research it, document it, publicize it, and hold you accountable for it.

This situation has escalated to the point where I'm now going to contact The Miami New Times reporter, as well as Curt Scott, whose Kit Car Buyer's guide is the publication to which I'm assuming you're referring.

I understand that CMC filed a lawsuit against the consumer activist who contacted your customers (Stuart Rado), and Curt Scott, and members of the North Dakota Attorney General's office. I've seen the docs, and the discrepancy between the official documents and your spin on the situation is yet another red flag for me.

A blood-and-guts forum free-for-all isn't going to ruffle my feathers. Nor is a lawsuit threat. We've already gone up against multi-billion dollar corporations, and made them back down, and publicly parodied their executives. This isn't our first rodeo, and it's not going to be our last. This is all going to be documented in the wiki, and it's all going to be high-ranked in Google, and it's going to get plenty of attention. If you want some time to get a media relations person to address this, that's fine. You can contact me by email privately, and we can go from there.
Old 08-12-2008, 01:06 PM

Last journal entry: Headlights added
Last photo:

Man I guess I glad I got my Minnoti body nobody talks about them

Recent Hotrodders' Lounge posts with photos

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name (usually not your first and last name), your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.