StreetBeast rod kit's - Page 51 - Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board
Hotrodders.com -- Hot Rod Forum

Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Unanswered Posts Auto Escrow Insurance Auto Loans
Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board > General Discussion> Hotrodders' Lounge
User Name
Password
lost password?   |   register now

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-04-2008, 04:01 PM

Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by matt167
there was an episode of Seinfeild where Kramer got Amnesia, but I can't remember the episode contents, and it's only vauge in my head

In any case, what does Amnesia have to do with anything??
What you talkin bout WILLIS?

Advertisement
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-04-2008, 05:03 PM

Last wiki edit: Mopar tapered axle rear brake conversion
Last journal entry: What I'm doing now...
Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 49

It is INTERESTING that Mr. Goldberg is listed as an employee at Providian Mtg. AND that Street Beast Insider's e-mail is a providianmtg@***** address , but interestingly enough there is no mention of a Bob Vega employed there. It is also INTERESTING that the picuture below and all the others were DELETED from the Providian Mtg. Photobucket account just after this one was posted.

So.... why don't you explain why the photos YOU posted here linked to that particular providian mtg. photobucket account. Just because Mr. Goldberg is listed as an employee doesn't mean he isn't Streetbeastoptsman either since financial managers often work part time or on a consultant basis. Is it just a coincidence that Streetbeastoptsman just happens to have an e-mail of marcg@streetbeast.com??? All evidence (and I'll admit it is circumstantial) points to Streetbeast Insider, Marc Goldberg, and Streetbeastoptsman being the SAME PERSON.

We have seen people trying to play both sides of the coin in an attempt to spread disinformation before. Given the nature of StreetBeasts and their behavior here, I believe it is ENTIRELY LIKELY THIS IS THE CASE!!!

Last edited by Centerline; 09-04-2008 at 05:08 PM.
Old 09-04-2008, 05:20 PM
Hotrodders.com Administrator

Last wiki edit: Removing stuck fasteners Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 7314

Don't worry everyone, I've cached the photobucket album for all eternity. You can see it here:

Saved copy of StreetBeast Insider's photobucket album

Looks like a guy named "Marc Goldberg". Recall how, in this post, StreetbeastOptsMan introduces himself as "Marc Gold". Now, also recall this article exposing Streetbeasts, in which an ex-parts manager says that Streetbeasts people Anglicized their names? The relevant text from the article is:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Article exposing Streetbeasts
Christopher Edwards (that last name is fake, we all had fake last names at CMC, because dealing with people from other parts of the county, they wanted nice strong WASP names, no Sanchez, Goldstein or anything else ethnic) especially for the sales people.
What do you get when you Anglicize "Marc Goldberg"?

You get "Marc Gold" .
Old 09-04-2008, 05:40 PM
Hotrodders.com Moderator

Last photo:

The next question I have to ask is..

What does this all have to do with Providian Mortgage?

Probably a good thing that the account contents got wiped with the Mortgage lenders name on it.

Ok I am done with this thread, have fun folks!
Old 09-04-2008, 07:53 PM

Last journal entry: Finished
Last photo:

Well now isn't THAT interesting. When Insider's Photobucket album was deleted, not only did all of Streetbeast Insider's pictures disappear, but all of StreetBeast OpsMan's pictures disappeared. (you can check out OpsMan's "deleted" pictures on page 8 - entry 117). They were using the same photobucket account - which included the pictures "inside" the operation that Insider so proudly exposed.

It will be interesting to hear the explanation of that coincidence.
Old 09-04-2008, 07:54 PM
Home School Valedictorian

Last wiki edit: Health and safety in the shop or garage Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Centerline
It is INTERESTING that Mr. Goldberg is listed as an employee at Providian Mtg. AND that Street Beast Insider's e-mail is a providianmtg@***** address , but interestingly enough there is no mention of a Bob Vega employed there. It is also INTERESTING that the picuture below and all the others were DELETED from the Providian Mtg. Photobucket account just after this one was posted.

So.... why don't you explain why the photos YOU posted here linked to that particular providian mtg. photobucket account. Just because Mr. Goldberg is listed as an employee doesn't mean he isn't Streetbeastoptsman either since financial managers often work part time or on a consultant basis. Is it just a coincidence that Streetbeastoptsman just happens to have an e-mail of marcg@streetbeast.com??? All evidence (and I'll admit it is circumstantial) points to Streetbeast Insider, Marc Goldberg, and Streetbeastoptsman being the SAME PERSON.

We have seen people trying to play both sides of the coin in an attempt to spread disinformation before. Given the nature of StreetBeasts and their behavior here, I believe it is ENTIRELY LIKELY THIS IS THE CASE!!!
That clown in the picture is the same one that had a My Space page with the name Marc Goldberg linked to it. This morning the page could be found by using his name, at the same time the page had last been signed in to on 8/4/08. After I posted the link to this site, the last sign in date changed to today's date and at the same time being able to find the page by searching for Marc Goldberg failed to locate the page.
Following the link I posted will take you to the page, but it has been altered yet again. Now the page has the reference to "Jerry" and has been set to private.
All quite the coincidence, what are the chances that "Jerry" suddenly began altering his My Space page when the link was posted here? What Bruce Willis (what a joke) no longer wants the attention? It is pretty sad when you have to pretend to be someone else, to get attention.
Old 09-04-2008, 09:43 PM
My 2 cents worth

Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 3

Whew! It stinks, and it smell's like rotten garbage. The flies are circling.

There has been too many changes lately, to keep count.

Can't anyone associated with SB,[one way or the other] tell the "truth", or give an "understandable" response to this thread? Respond to the problems addressed by the members, and explain what you are going to do to correct them. This would give you more viability in your post's.

This gives me this thought: Should a intelligence test be included while signing up to join?

Not, but sometimes you would think it should.
Old 09-04-2008, 09:54 PM
Hotrodders.com Moderator

Last wiki edit: Make a fiberglass fan shroud
Last journal entry: Next.. ..Bagging the king B (barge)
Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 161

Quote:
Originally Posted by carsavvycook
Can't anyone associated with SB,[one way or the other] tell the "truth", or give an "understandable" response to this thread?
This gives me this thought: Should a intelligence test be included while signing up to join?

Not, but sometimes you would think it should.

Truth?

Not from streetbeast.

The intelligence test is in every post.

Spelling and composition are a HUGE indicator of intelligence.

Just the act of using the spellcheck button can show a willingness to learn.

Later, mikey

BE different....ACT normal.

No one is completely useless..They can always be used as a bad example
Old 09-04-2008, 10:28 PM
Brian Martin,Freelance adviser

Last photo:

Thanked 1,169 Times in 1,031 Posts
Damn, I hope these guys don't go away. I didn't get their address and I am dying to send out a check for $18,000 for one of those kits. I think I'll even make it a money order.

Brian
Old 09-04-2008, 10:58 PM
Hotrodders.com Moderator

Last wiki edit: Make a fiberglass fan shroud
Last journal entry: Next.. ..Bagging the king B (barge)
Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 161

This whole thread has turned out exactly as expected...the phonies from Streetbeast showed just how slimy and conniving they are, and still tried to weasel their way out.

When I was looking at opsman/insider's photobucket album it struck me that he needs some professional help. Some serious issues are going on there.

Wonder what he's compensating for with that big cigar?

I don't think he looked a bit like Bruce Willis..even with the glasses..(who the hell would want to look like him anyway?)

Thanks for saving the pics Jon, we'll have some fun with those...

Later, mikey

BE different....ACT normal.

No one is completely useless..They can always be used as a bad example
Old 09-05-2008, 01:42 AM
My 2 cents worth

Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 3

This is what I think they are.

And their credibility has dug a deeper hole below the second one.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	800px-Hazelnuts.jpg
Views:	71
Size:	133.6 KB
ID:	32278   Click image for larger version

Name:	150px-Squat_outhouse_cm01.jpg
Views:	75
Size:	13.4 KB
ID:	32279  
Old 09-05-2008, 08:03 AM

Last photo:

So, no the queston has got to be, WHY? As Dr. Laura says, "to what end?" Why would someone come on here and post all this "inside info" on how sleezy SB is? I said from the begining of "Insiders" posts that the guy has to know something about the inner workings of a company like that, you can't make this stuff up. The details from the sales office, they still sound VERY plausable. It just didn't sound like bs, he knows too much of the lingo and it just seems plausable to me.

So, the question is, why? Is it really some twisted guy who has defended the company but just got tired of defending? Is it another guy who never said anything until now but just has access to the other guys computer because non of them are real computer savy, that's obvious.

Or is it some bizzar "spy" like CIA dropping of bogus info so we repeat it all over than then THAT would be a real slander suit?

To what end?

It is so bizzar it has lost some of it's entertainment value. It is like we are dealing with some crank head who has now hit bottom, it just isn't funny no matter how you look at it, it is tragic.

Brian
Old 09-05-2008, 09:42 AM

Last journal entry: Finished
Last photo:

Quote:
Originally Posted by MARTINSR
To what end?
Based on their history of actual and implied legal bullying, I'd have to go with your "bogus info to create slander suit" notion. "Insider" builds his resume by displaying pictures from the bowels of Streetbeast (pictures which just happened to be on the same Photobucket account that Streetbeast OpsMan linked to for HIS pictures). He than plants a few bogus bits of information. Jon and/or other HR.Com members repeat the bogus information here and elsewhere, and Streetbeast swoops in with legal action with verifiable proof the repeated info was bogus.

I'm not saying such a legal action would hold much water in court, but they might think it would be enough to temporarily fool a judge and get a foot in the door...with the REAL purpose of driving this site, its administrator or its members to financial ruin by overwhelming them with their legal team. This appears to be what they did to at least two other "consumer advocates" - as noted in some of the links Jon has provided and by OpsMan's own boast in entry 408 (page 28 of this thread) where he says "...we wiped his (Curt Scott's) *** out...and Centerline, your (sic) getting real close to the cross hairs yourself...."

All I'm saying is, we need to be cautious about taking information from these unidentifiable resources and repeating it until their identities can be verified and their claims substantiated. If "Insider" is on the up and up as a whistle-blower, then I think he will understand these precautions.
Old 09-05-2008, 11:07 AM
Home School Valedictorian

Last wiki edit: Health and safety in the shop or garage Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 4

Between Ops man, Insider, and Gramps it is like watching reruns of the Three Stooges. At least with the TV show you knew it was acting.
Old 09-05-2008, 12:47 PM

Last photo:

Quote:
Originally Posted by cboy
All I'm saying is, we need to be cautious about taking information from these unidentifiable resources and repeating it until their identities can be verified and their claims substantiated. If "Insider" is on the up and up as a whistle-blower, then I think he will understand these precautions.
Yep, I am telling you this happen to me. An "insider" emailed me with some inside information about someone that turned out to be false. I know he wanted me to jump on every forum and "report" this information I had learned.

Brian

Recent Hotrodders' Lounge posts with photos

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name (usually not your first and last name), your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.