StreetBeast rod kit's - Page 54 - Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board
Hotrodders.com -- Hot Rod Forum

Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Unanswered Posts Auto Escrow Insurance Auto Loans
Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board > General Discussion> Hotrodders' Lounge
User Name
Password
lost password?   |   register now

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-06-2008, 06:07 PM
My 2 cents worth

Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Centerline
Yea, right!
As Centerline say's, Yeah, right!

There are so many forums out there, on this almighty web, and I cannot believe this thread, is the only one causing the sales loss.

Business is done by good Public Relations, and customer referral's's.

First and Foremost, Quality and Honesty are the two things that will grow, or break your business.

"Word of mouth" is the best advertisement, it can also be the worst.

With that being said, I don't understand the difference between you talking to your family and friends, or whoever, or posting on a thread, such as this. How could any legal proceedings arrive from this thread alone?

I feel this site was designed, by insight from Jon(and thank you Jon), to help the general public resolve problems with whatever they are working on. If they are having a Quality issue, the members on this site, that have experience on their problem, will give them an Honest answer.

I do not see the difference, whether it is "spoken", or "posted on the "web". Like posted earlier, "Freedom of Speech" is in the first amendment of the constitution, if you don't like it Move back to wherever you came from.

Streatbeast's needs to address the Quality issues, and reform their sales pitches, to succeed in business.

JMO

Advertisement
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-06-2008, 07:32 PM
Lost in the 60's

Last wiki edit: Removing stuck fasteners Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by StreetBeast Insider
The Crazy thing about all this ........everything Ive told you about Streetbeast, their salespitch, all the inside information , the kits being made in mexico for 4 years, the companys lucky if the sell 10 kits a month these days, millions of back ordered parts are currently piling up, a legal team is going to try to shut this thread down. Ive been 100% straight up with all of you....Its all True!!!!!!
The "legal team" must be busy going after you for devulging SB information as we have not seen them or heard from them. Maybe they got hung up trying to get across the RioGrande. ha ha ha ha
Old 09-06-2008, 08:51 PM
Hotrodders.com Moderator

Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 0

FYI gentlemen, when a supposed "insider" turns from semi-trusted informant to exposed deceiver he/she will naturally turn to harrassment and goading to get his way. I would imagine the goal is to get this thread sent to the dump, we will edit out this persons posts and send those to the dump instead.

It is no mistake that we are now seeing mexican labor pics in an attempt to "get your goat" and cause people to inadvertantly "Slander" Streetbeast in some fashion.

This is the embodiment of what we call on the web a "Troll".

Do not fall for it, if required we will ban "Insider/Opsman" and all his various IP addresses to prevent his trolling on the forum by this persona.

Just a helpful message from your friendly neighborhood Moderatorman.
Old 09-06-2008, 10:47 PM

Last wiki edit: Mopar tapered axle rear brake conversion
Last journal entry: What I'm doing now...
Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 49

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roadsters
If it was up to me, I'd just delete the posts about the Presidential campaign.
Because this thread has taken on a life of its own I wanted to check with Jon and the other mods first. They agreed and I have deleted the political posts..... and will delete any that show up in the future. After all we don't want anything to get in the way of these Streetbeast employees making fools of themselves.
Old 09-06-2008, 11:44 PM
My 2 cents worth

Last photo:

Quote:
Because this thread has taken on a life of its own I wanted to check with Jon and the other mods first. They agreed and I have deleted the political posts..... and will delete any that show up in the future. After all we don't want anything to get in the way of these Streetbeast employees making fools of themselves.
Good Choice!
Old 09-06-2008, 11:57 PM
uninteresting default message

Last wiki edit: Working with chromed bolts
Last journal entry: A couple of pics of the car
Last photo:

This is by far the greatest thread on the internet I couldn't stop reading for over an hour. I am just amazed. Jon, Centerline, Cboy, and contributing members you are all Hero's to the Hot Rodding community in my book. Thank you for all your work in this and it has been interesting .

41willys, You have a great looking ride, keep up with all the hard work. Ever decide on paint scheme?

Can someone please give some sort of clarity on what has just happened?
Old 09-07-2008, 05:33 AM
Blowin' it

Last wiki edit: Choosing a trailer
Last journal entry: Running again...
Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by TorkMonster400
This is by far the greatest thread on the internet I couldn't stop reading for over an hour. I am just amazed. Jon, Centerline, Cboy, and contributing members you are all Hero's to the Hot Rodding community in my book. Thank you for all your work in this and it has been interesting .

41willys, You have a great looking ride, keep up with all the hard work. Ever decide on paint scheme?

Can someone please give some sort of clarity on what has just happened?
Hey, thanks, and no decision on paint. It will be two tone candy color on top, silver on bottom. I just can't decide on the upper color, if it will get graphic, etc.

I agree, this gets confusing at times, but it is very entertaining too.

Jason
Old 09-07-2008, 05:45 AM
Lost in the 60's

Quote:
After all we don't want anything to get in the way of these Streetbeast employees making fools of themselves.
Well...one thing for sure...they are really good at it.
Old 09-07-2008, 09:26 AM
Brian Martin,Freelance adviser

Last photo:

Thanked 1,165 Times in 1,027 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by 41willys
Hey, thanks, and no decision on paint. It will be two tone candy color on top, silver on bottom. I just can't decide on the upper color, if it will get graphic, etc.

I agree, this gets confusing at times, but it is very entertaining too.

Jason
Do a photo shop or simply take a nice picture of the cars side and blow it up to 8x10 or bigger and color it with felt pens or something. You really need to SEE what you are going to do. Or of course find a similar car with similar paint to check out. But cutting a car in two with color does some super strange eye tricks. Darker colors "shrink" what they are painted on. So you can end up with the bottom of the car "growing" out of proportion with the top if you paint the bottom silver and top a darker color.

Be careful!

Brian
Old 09-08-2008, 11:05 AM
A Half Crippled Old SOB....

Last wiki edit: GM RPO build codes Last photo:
Location: Cahokia,IL..... Donate Blood Products & Sign your DONORS CARD
Wiki Edits: 5

This is better then any soap opera I had to suffer through when the wife stays home durning the day.

So stay tune for the next chapter of "How the Screw Turns"....joe
Old 09-08-2008, 01:12 PM
Hotrodders.com Administrator

Wiki Edits: 7314

I'll update the wiki article with the latest drama on the Marc Goldberg issue, and link up that cached photobucket page. Maybe add a short "timeline" on events in this thread?

To clarify what Centerline was saying -- the political posts were deleted from this thread, not wiped from the board. You can find them in Off-Topic and the Dump. We've also been discussing in the mod forum how we might be doing this more often as "political season" is upon us, at least for those in the United States.
Old 09-08-2008, 01:25 PM
one full turn after it squeeks

Last photo:

Quote:
Originally Posted by MARTINSR
Do a photo shop or simply take a nice picture of the cars side and blow it up to 8x10 or bigger and color it with felt pens or something. You really need to SEE what you are going to do. Or of course find a similar car with similar paint to check out. But cutting a car in two with color does some super strange eye tricks. Darker colors "shrink" what they are painted on. So you can end up with the bottom of the car "growing" out of proportion with the top if you paint the bottom silver and top a darker color.

Be careful!

Brian
I looked into my crystal ball and the word "Cobalt Blue" came up but you know how those crystal balls are

oh, and there were "silver ghost flames" in my tea leaves this morning
Old 09-08-2008, 01:27 PM

Last wiki edit: Ford engine specifications Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jon
I We've also been discussing in the mod forum how we might be doing this more often as "political season" is upon us, at least for those in the United States.
Might consider another sub-topic under general discussion for any of us that are politically inclined.

Dave W
Old 09-08-2008, 01:31 PM
My 2 cents worth

Last photo:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irelands child
Might consider another sub-topic under general discussion for any of us that are politically inclined.

Dave W
I agree!
Old 09-09-2008, 12:38 PM
Lost in the 60's

Looks like the Beastie Boys got quiet.......maybe their legal team gave them some bad news. ha ha ha ha ha

Recent Hotrodders' Lounge posts with photos

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name (usually not your first and last name), your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.