Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - StreetBeast rod kit's
View Single Post
Old 06-21-2011, 04:19 PM

Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 0

Streetbeast rod kit's

Quote:
Originally Posted by ffas23
Bob you should show a picture of what you have and maybe we can go by that. I didn't say that I have any metal by the back window in my Coupe. I said that the Fiberglass Headliner hides the 2 cage bars (Frame Tubes) that come across the inside of the roof of the car from both door jams. That same Fiberglass headliner comes down in the back of the car beyond the back window which has a cut out in it. See the picture below from the Classic Motor Carriages manual I have. You can now see where this headiner trims off the inside of the back window. Don't get confused with the Picture of the headliner as it almost looks like the roof of the 34 Coupe but this piece actually gets Fiberglassed to the inside of the roof.

I misunderstood you. With that said I have a insert that slides in from inside the car, through the head liner and around the back window. I fiber glassed my headliner in then you fit the insert, which has a lip on the inside that fits against the headliner, which makes it look like molding.

Bob