Well I found the problem... ya know how it is to get time in the garage to work on things but i finally got a day off pulled the valve cover off and pulled out an extremely bent push rod... $1.50 later and I have a wonderful sounding engine with a decent amount of power for a little 302. The engine additive got rid of the sticky valve. I still have a headache with the transmission but thats a whole other story... its an overdrive tranny and it doesn't want to shift right. haha then i turned on the lights... no taillights... BUT... the engine sounds great
Thanks to ya'll who helped me out... I learned what to do and what not to do in fast order haha which is fine I wouldn't have figured it out unless I tried and had some advice.