Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - Studebaker tail gate painted letters?
View Single Post
  #11 (permalink)  
Old 04-16-2013, 03:18 PM
timothale timothale is offline
Registered User
Last wiki edit: General Motors transmissions Last photo:
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: near Yellowstone park
Posts: 5,099
Wiki Edits: 27

Thanks: 35
Thanked 464 Times in 417 Posts
roller ?

The last time I was in a factory they used a roller, similar to the ones used for silk screening, , just a bit wider than the letters, medium density rubber and fairly thick paint, and roll a test on a piece of window glass. mabe dress it up with the edges pin striped.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to timothale For This Useful Post:
dinger (04-17-2013)