Hot Rod Forum banner

Stuff You Cannot Do Without

2K views 22 replies 19 participants last post by  Ghetto Jet 
#1 ·
Accesories for every gearhead, you´ll wonder how you ever got by without them. :thumbup:

#13 ·
wheres the blinker fluid resivoir? :confused: i didn't see it up there

oh well i guess my right blinker is just gonna blink faster than the left one till i find a resivoir w/o a hole in it for my left one......then again it might be my blinker fluid equilizer block going bad too :D

also wheres the canooter valve plunger? my canooter valve is always getting clogged :smash:

J

#15 ·
Lol, this one had me crackin up: "Using ancient secrets from the famous sky rope climbers in India, the new KaleCoAuto Skyhook set is perfect for the home mechanic!" Oh man, no kiddin jesse, I saw some of that highblinktyblink stuff at summit too! The horsepower and torque increases are phenomenal, you can actually feel them! 100 bucks a pint, count me in!

#18 ·
I'M laughing my *** off. I gotta sent this one a round I know a couple of blonds that could use a 710 cap. How hard is it to install a muffler bearing? so many part so little time. I sen't a guy to find a sky hook an he could never find if. If you what it done right you gotta do it your self :)

Craig

#19 ·
When I was an apprentice, some instructors would send the kids to the stores for a long weight (long wait :D ).
The storesman would tell them to stand just around the corner from his window awhile and he would call them.
But he did´nt, just left them to figure it out. :evil:

#20 ·
Man those guys have all the good stuff. The market is wide open for adjustable powerbands, gazuberators and flux capacitors. (when was the last time you saw one of THOSE on a car?)
I sent in my dealer application. I'm gonna sell that stuff on ebay and let Kaleco drop ship the crap direct to my customers. Non stocking middleman. That's where the money is. All I need is my laptop, a motel room with internet access, and my offshore corporation to funnel my fortune to.... See you on lifestyles of the rich and famous ,mikey

#22 ·
Got me a dozen "flux capacitors' coming then the time machine,anti gravitational devices AND!! AND!!!I can blow up the earth with my Illudium Q-36 Explosive Space Modulator, since the Earth blocks my view of Venus.

But still I have to rotate the air in my tires the old fashioned way :rolleyes:

R :thumbup:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.