Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - Sub Frame swap in
View Single Post
Old 11-14-2001, 12:16 PM

Wiki Edits: 0

Post Sub Frame swap in

Hi All, I have just aquired a '59 Chev PU and am planning on making it a street rod. The first thing I plan is to install a front sub frame from a Nova/Camero. I am also in the process of getting a 76 Nova for a very small amount of money and will use it for the donner of all the parts possible. I have seen notes that some people have put out that saying that up to '72 is the only way to go, but since this one is to be had for so cheap, I plan to use it. What my question is, does anyone have instructions or step by step procedure on how to do this? I had seen a article in a magizine some time ago and should have copied it at that time, as now I can't find it. I have talked to some people and they say it's pretty simple and others have said there are hidden tricks. So I thought before I get started I would like to see if there is a step by step procedure. Thanks in advance to anyone that can help or provide me some instruction.