Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - subframe for a 54 chevy
View Single Post
Old 03-31-2010, 06:39 AM

Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 0

If you have not received a response my guess would be that your e-mail is not coming through. If you would like you could e-mail me directly at tony@ridetech.com and I can tell you what the problem is if my spam filter picks you up. Shoot me a note on here as to what time/ date you send it up to me so that I can look for it for you.
On a side note, if you read my post above you will see that my remarks above are directly regarding using a subframe off of an A, X, or F body GM. Although.. I also think the front suspension on a 49-54 Chev would be more suitable on the wet end of an anchor chain.... but that is my personal opinion. As far as what front crossmember suspension or anything is right for YOU... that all depends on what you want to build, how you want to build it and what your personal taste are. If you are satisfied with that suspension that is awesome...

Thanks.....
Tony

P.S. For the record though we do not build crossmembers so there was no financial inspiration on replying to this post.

Last edited by Tony@AirRideTech; 03-31-2010 at 06:56 AM.