Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - suicide front end on 55 chevy gasser????
View Single Post
Old 05-07-2009, 12:39 AM

Wiki Edits: 0

fast68-
i don't feel that i am ruining my car by making it a gasser. im not concerned about my car being street able. the car will be driven 1/2 mile at a time in two parts. part one very fast in a somewhat strait white knuckle line, and part two back to do it all over again if i didn't die in a fiery crash from the first part!!! not being rude, kinda being a ********, and mostly playing around i want a dragster i think it would be a rush. i do know what you mean by "ruin" i drag race my quad in sand, and i've spent a lot of money on my bike i make it fast enough to compete and by doing this i took a quad that could do and go just about anywhere and now its useless in anything other than a drag race. now back one the subject, if in not to much of a pain i would appreciate some pics of your gasser, like the front and rear end, and interior, and maybe some details of the parts use in the build.
thank you,
Bryan