Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - summit primers
Thread: summit primers
View Single Post
Old 01-14-2013, 04:54 PM
Automotive Extraordinaire

Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 0

I have never used any of the paint products that summit offers so I can't say anything good or bad about te product. However I do know for a fact that if I have a question about an SPI product I can call Barry on his personal cell phone anytime day or night 7 days a week 365 days a year and talk to the man that makes the product he sells. I bet from experience with bigger companies, if you called summit and asked them anything they would transfer you to a rep that would tell you something that someone else told him that someone else told him that they learned in a class somewhere. AND I'd also be willing to bet that there is no one available before 8 or after 6 or on the weekends or holidays. BUT like I said I have never used te products summit offers so I may be way off base. As for the ever coat products I have used them and still do on occasion but I have been trying to get some information from one of their reps for over a month now with no reply. With all that said. If you like summit primer and it has served you well continue to use it. I see a lot of benefits using SPI because of quality, customer service, and reputation. Best of luck to you on your projects. Please bare in mind I am not trying to start an argument just wanted to state my reasons for using SPI.

Kelly