Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - Super Chevy Magazine Special Nova Edition
View Single Post
Old 12-20-2008, 03:21 PM

Wiki Edits: 0

Super Chevy Magazine Special Nova Edition

Hi, I'm new to this site, Been reading a lot of the posts enjoying and learning a lot. I have several cars that I take to car shows. My wife and I enjoy the shows and friendship that goes along with the different clubs. I finished last year a 1969 Chevelle 4 year project that I was doing for car shows and cruise ins. I also purchased from a professional build shop in OHIO a 1970 Nova. I have always loved Novas. This car has been a magazine car from 2000 - 2005. It has been in Carcraft 2005, Popular hotrodding-2004, Hotrod 2003, viewed on Espn2, Goodguy's nationals and Super chevy magazine the Fall 2002 special NOVA issue. I have been collecting the magazines for my own port folio of the car. I have found all the magazines and literature from the publishers except the 2002 fall issue of Super Chevy Magazine's special nova issue. I Can't find it anywhere. Been looking on ebay every week for a year now still no luck. If any of you have got that magazine in your archive and would want to release it, I would love to purchase it from you to finish my collection on it. It is a 2 toned blue and silver nova from Smitty's Customs out of TIFFIN OHIO. I'm told the magazine has a yellow 1966 nova with flames on it on the cover. Anyway any help would be appreciated and looking forward to make new friends on Hottrodders BBS.