Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board

Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board (
-   Transmission - Rearend (
-   -   T-350 Part I.D. (

91CamaroDude 10-04-2012 12:27 PM

T-350 Part I.D.
1 Attachment(s)
In the picture below, what is this round disk called? The reason why I ask, I have been cleaning mine up and fixing the leaks. As I was scraping some gunk off the inside of this area, the whole thing move a little bit and allowed a tiny bit of fluid to start trickeling out. Theres no since in putting it back in if clearly it will leak from this area, but Im not sure what its called to get the right gasket/o-rings for it. Any help in the right direction is appreciated!

SSedan64 10-04-2012 02:27 PM

1-2 or Intermediate Accumulator

prostreet6t9 10-04-2012 02:27 PM


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 08:57 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2017 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Copyright 1999 - 2012. All Rights Reserved.