Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - T-400 trans to a Ford 351 C engine?
View Single Post
Old 02-28-2012, 01:04 AM

Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by rick 427
'' but if anyone is wondering to do this conversion is around a grand!! not a bad price.''
So you're saying that a built 400 trans...stall converter...custom driveshaft...400 yoke...mounts...the conversion kit to bolt it to your ford motor....etc. all for around a thousand dollars.....really
nope just the kit, basicly a bell houseing and a crank adaptor. but i ended up finding it way cheaper threw jw like mentioned above said round 400 bucks. for the bell h. and crank adapter.
and i seen that someone posted a diagram of a c 4, and i would love to rebuild what i have. but i can rebuild it stock all day long and burn it up the same day i put it in. unless someone has a vid to post on how to make it handle at least 650 hp i dont think rebuilding a c4 would be in my best interest right now. but if i can rebuild the c4 to handle that amount of hp. sign me up and save me some cash. bad thing is the chevy trans is a better more durable and would make my engine into a torque monster. just my thoughts.