Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - t-bucket $400 worth it?
View Single Post
Old 07-20-2005, 09:31 PM

Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 0

yeah I totatally agree with the safety concerns. I have had a very close call in my car already, and I know the human body is extemely fragile... In fact, safety was one reason why I was second guessing the project. I'm betting my chances are much better than say a motorcycle, though, becuase it would be easier to see and might hold you in a bit better.
I know it would be a good idea to start on something more complete for my first car but I doubt there is much else cheap enough.
We will see my parents' reaction soon enough, I finally found a job and the money is slowing coming in. As soon as I have 350 I'm gonna break it to em and see what they say.
To those of you worried about construction skills, my dad could always help me out. He is an ex machanic, he went to welding school, and now he's an electrical engineer. When I fall short he (should) be there to pick up the slack. I also get very determined when I want something, I would pick up some books and do my research before I touched anything.
Like I said, we'll see what my parents think as soon as I have the money.