I decided that my bench needed a cover, well that and I need to keep the grinding dust and stuff out of the foam.
I only got some patterns done tonight, but these will be the base for the covers. I expect I will make these covers at least twice so I went ahead and made a full set of patterns. Here is how I did it.
Supplies: (Well what I used anyway)
Long straight edge.
acetate (clear vinyl for patterns)
And of course the seat.
I started with the poster board, I made a few mistakes then realized, I only had to make one side, then copy it for the other....
I then transferred the patterns to the clear vinyl adding the 1/2 seam allowance.
You cannot really see them in the pic...now I can move on to the vinyl.