Hot Rod Forum banner

For the T-bucket nuts

3K views 8 replies 3 participants last post by  deckofficer 
#1 ·
See less See more
#3 ·
I had to rush Bob Chester to the radio station today as he lost track of time and had to do a live interview. Didn't know the roads, so 95 mph was tops, got to the studio with less than 4 minutes before going live. Part of the interview I recorded and is on the link.

#5 ·
Two weeks of Ts, but for next year the 2013 NATS is Carson City, Nevada, only 70 miles from home. Sure beats 2600 miles one way. My new chapter, The Nev-Cal Ts of Northern Nevada & California is hosting. There is already a group of iron butt T owners that are planning on driving their Ts out west, more power to them.

#6 ·
While the T Buckets were in Chattanooga my friend Ken Maxfield led 39 buckets through the famous "Tail of the Dragon" in his 32 Ford highboy. He was really impressed with the quality of the cars as well as the owners themselves. I did not make it down to the Choo Choo but Ken took lots of pictures and I enjoyed looking at them. :)

John L

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.