Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - Taillight choice
View Single Post
Old 02-24-2007, 01:10 PM

Last journal entry: rear end detail
Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 0

Martin i read every word . Its opinions i asked for and i would not bash anyone. As for the taillight panel they are reproduced and can purchase. I can fit it in the sheet metal to look factory . I am not done considering any light as there are a few i like . Its the availablity of the rear panel that makes the decision for me. Finding a car and cutting it out is a chore.

What i mean by flush is a proper install where light fits in its concave position.With a factory panel as doner sheet metal.

One thing on this build is also i want every part to be ford. I have a 5.0 HO engine ,90 gt trans and a Cougar 9 inch rear end.

Even the instrument cluster i thought on useing was from a Tauras or a Probe fully guaged and compact. But this is still in the air for the basic rod guages.

When they used the stang lights it was the 65-66 models flat and easy to place on . These are a different look then those.

Plenty of import lights that will fit the side radius but dont think i can live with a import on the A . ALL FORD