Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - Tbi and Feedback quadrajet compatibly
View Single Post
Old 01-01-2013, 10:19 AM

Wiki Edits: 0

Thanks for the links. I unfortunately have feedback q-jet. I understand that the secondaries require load, not just rpms. I've done a few WOT runs(I can't help it) , I didn't hear the distinctive sound or feel any difference. That's okay though, I figure it out, there's plenty of tuning info for q-jets out there.

I never thought of it being the 307, I'll have to look. It could have been. However, the connectors for the tps and mix solenoid are just spliced into the wiring and there is an abundance of left over wires/connectors doing nothing. The swap was done wrong. I'm going to just switch to a non feedback q-jet and switch the distributer. Since I have a th200-r4 I need to install a lock up switch, right? I'm assuming this is the easiest route to correct my car. Going to TBI would be an expensive nightmare. I guess I could wire in a feedback ecm and harness but it wouldn't be worth it with the need to install all the associated sensors and what not. Thanks.