Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - TCI mustang II IFS caster adjustment
View Single Post
  #5 (permalink)  
Old 07-16-2008, 02:14 PM
Rick4070 Rick4070 is offline
Registered User
Last photo:
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Waldport, Oregon
Posts: 22
Wiki Edits: 0

Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by ceh383
turn plates

Is that what the parts that attatch to the upper spring mounts are called?

Thanks for telling me the terminology!

I didn't know what they were called.
Reply With Quote