Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - th350 no seems like its stuck in neutral
View Single Post
Old 01-09-2012, 10:44 PM

Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 0

th350 no seems like its stuck in neutral

Ok so this is what seems to be going on. I was driving the car an it seemed fine had reverse drive 1 2 park. So what happen I was going to the gas station everything seemed to be going good. Hit a stop sign started to take of an it seemed like it just went into neutral. Seemed kinda odd so i pulled off to the side of the road. Got to a stop an went threw all the gears thinking it was low. So i went and checked fluid it looked fine alittle high but nothing to be worried about. Like looking at the stick about this much over full _ . So i thought that maybe it was my linkage crawled under the car an it seemed like it was still hooked on. No leaks or anything. When it happened no sound just like i bumped the shifter an it went into neutral

Another weird thing was a while ago i was driving (i have a hurst quarter stick) and I pulled it down to second an nothing happened, so i slammed it back an it went downshifted. I was thinking maybe the linkage was off need a little adjustment. But the only things I can think of is maybe the linkage inside the motor the nut fell off. Or Clogged filter. I hope its nothing bad like a pump gear. The converter is brand new less than 200 miles on it. So any idea's please. I'm going to check it out tomorrow pull the pan an see if i can see anything.