Hot Rod Forum banner

th350 questions

866 views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  speed_demon666 
#1 ·
i'm in the process of swapping the th350 out of my 82 chevy longbox and had a few questions as i dont want to mess anything up. first of all i believe that my th350 in the vehicle is a lockup model because it has wires plugged into it and i ordered my new one as non lockup, will it hurt to not hook that wire going into the top my transmission? also is there any specific breakin procedure i should follow?

#2 ·
speed_demon666 said:
i'm in the process of swapping the th350 out of my 82 chevy longbox and had a few questions as i dont want to mess anything up. first of all i believe that my th350 in the vehicle is a lockup model because it has wires plugged into it and i ordered my new one as non lockup, will it hurt to not hook that wire going into the top my transmission? also is there any specific breakin procedure i should follow?

you do not need to worry about the connector if you leave it unplugged. I doubt it will cause any problems.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.