Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - th350 shifter linkage grommet/bushing?
View Single Post
  #3 (permalink)  
Old 04-05-2012, 01:35 PM
david-b's Avatar
david-b david-b is offline
Dave is THAT guy
Last photo:
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Chicago
Posts: 213
Wiki Edits: 0

Thanks: 1
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by rick 427
If you're talking about the round linkage rod that goes from the trans to a bracket on the frame,then yes,a plastic grommet and spring belongs there...the grommet going in the bracket on the frame,and the spring on the round linkage rod...and the round linkage rod then goes into the grommet w/the spring acting as a tensioner. A transmission shop should be able to fix you up with those pieces.
Thanks for the info Rick. Any idea on the name of what that is?
Reply With Quote