Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - th350 shifter linkage grommet/bushing?
View Single Post
  #4 (permalink)  
Old 04-05-2012, 02:48 PM
rick 427's Avatar
rick 427 rick 427 is offline
Registered User

Last journal entry: The 32's
Last photo:
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 372
Wiki Edits: 0

Thanks: 0
Thanked 35 Times in 35 Posts
I've allways called it a GM linkage grommet....the same piece,and set-up, was used in all RWD GM cars and trucks for years.....trans shops will be all too familier with them,as they wore out quite often....a good independent shop can help you,I'm sure....if not,i'll throw 1 in an envelope for ya.
Reply With Quote