Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - th350 shifter linkage grommet/bushing?
View Single Post
  #5 (permalink)  
Old 05-30-2012, 11:30 PM
domsmith domsmith is offline
Registered User
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 4
Wiki Edits: 0

Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
th350 shifter linkage grommet/bushing?

There is supposed to be a bushing in there. If your bushing is gone you can just make one out of rubber or nylon. A grommet or a few nylon drain plug gaskets will work..
For more info: strain relief bushing | tire valve stem caps
Reply With Quote