Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - Thanks? Or no thanks...
View Single Post
Old 11-24-2012, 11:01 AM
Brian Martin,Freelance adviser

Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 0

Thanked 1,167 Times in 1,029 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by wretched ratchet View Post
Kudos to you and your daughter, Brian. Two years ago they found out that my youngest son's boy could not write in cursive nor could he read it. That was quite a shock since he was going into High School the next year. More than likely it will be a lost art and thing of the past in the near future.
I have to tell you, other than exposing her to stuff thru museums and such I don't do much of anything with her education, she is the most passionate student I have ever seen. My other three kids, not even close, me, not even close, my wife, possibly I didn't go to school with her. But this little girl, she is one B+ away from straight A's. The note her teacher put on her report card this past quarter, wow, I have never seen anything like it on any report card connected to anyone in my family. Telling me she is a model student and excels in socially and academically, and went on and on talking about how happy she is to have her in her class.

She is doing spectacular in her Volley ball team and now just made the Basketball team, playing her Clarinet, she is blowing me away I'll tell you that!

Brian