Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - Is there a Spray gun with a long wand, for rustproofing inside frames etc.
View Single Post
  #5 (permalink)  
Old 06-15-2007, 11:44 AM
sevt_chevelle sevt_chevelle is offline
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Overland park, Kansas burb of KC
Posts: 244
Wiki Edits: 0

Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
3M and wurth make a gun that comes with a 4-5ft long flex wand that sprays in 180 and 360 degrees. You can get different cans of paint like rust fighter I, undercoating etc. Can get empty cans and put in your own paint like epoxy.

Sata at one time made a flex wand gun but dont know if they still make one, am sure its high dollar. The 3M gun can be had for around 60 bucks...Eric
Reply With Quote