Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - Things can go bad...
View Single Post
Old 10-13-2011, 04:13 PM

Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 0

Things can go bad...

I cruised my Rat Rod to the home of the Duke,Mr. John Wayne and the area where Clint Eastwood filmed his movie Bridges of Madison County. The small town of Winterset Iowa witch is nestled in the farming hills of Madison County.Winterset Puts on a great car show the second Sunday of October every year. I found an Tall boy T with out doors. The Owner said jokingly ,Someone blew my doors off. Found the car inter resting, so I sat down and drew the owner and his car, who resembled an Iowa farmer more then a rodder, the T was cool {see picture)..All the sudden sirens broke the sound of engines and people.The story was that a every day driver was heading north in the hilly country north of town when the driver bent to grab an CD that fell to the floor.This caused a real nice 50"s Internatioal pickup five years in the making to a totaled miss and sent the owner to the hospital. Two other street rods was in the mix but not totaled.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	TALL T.jpg
Views:	123
Size:	125.2 KB
ID:	58941