Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - Thinking Of Repainting My T-bucket Rally Yellow, Looking For Opinions
View Single Post
Old 03-04-2011, 03:45 PM
'23 T-Bucket Pickup

Last wiki edit: Troubleshooting ignition Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by cobalt327
I agree w/the little lady on this one. All I would do is add some tasteful thin-line pinstriping and leave well enough alone. But I do understand you wanting to get your equity back before the debt ages too much...
Yeah, that is for sure. I like the color it is now and have enough left to repaint it, but I think I will like the Claret Red Pearl even better. I did redo the steering on the car and have to patch where the draglink came through the body any way and there is no good place to break the paint short of repainting the whole side. BTW I put in a tilt column going through the firewall and mounted the steering box on the inside of the frame rail between the radiator and the engine. It drives better with the draglink crosswise for some reason also. Bron (my bodyshop buddy) just called back and said the paint is $35.60 a qt. so I can afford to buy the paint. We are just trading labor. He has $3,100.oo in the 454 with me providing free labor to build it.