Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - time to critic me,post likes/hate,have fun
View Single Post
Old 02-13-2013, 01:45 AM
FrankenPorsche

Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by ap72 View Post
That is a pretty ****** car, but why the gay yellow vinyl? I love the engine, love the car, love the black paint- all ****** stuff... Then you have the ricer yellow stickers.

And I know I'm going to catch hell for saying something bad about the car because otherwise its ****en awesome, but I know most of us saw that yellow and immediately thought, "WTF?"
The yellow stripes are actually a bit of a joke. I don't take the car too seriously. My wife was complaining about not seeing it on the far side of the track when road racing, so I brightened things up a bit. Honestly I get more thumbs up than down, go figure. 5 year olds love it. Plus I fit in with the Drifters I play with on Sundays.

The car is in for paint this spring along with a body kit. Going solid bright orange. I'm putting the 295s from the rear to the front and then adding 335s to the rear with flares and a lightweight one piece front clip.

Couple pics of the Landshark, or FrankenPorsche as some call it.

Back on topic, when do we get a video of the vette rolling around looking bad ***?