Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - time to critic me,post likes/hate,have fun
View Single Post
Old 02-14-2013, 07:21 PM
Living In The Past

Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 0

QUOTE " Glad to see a success most of the post on this forum are for failures very little succeful ppl get back on and tell us about the final product. too bad really makes the fourm a little dry with all bad news. most ppl get the car running and just say thanks and are gone. would love to see some success stories. "QUOTE

hcrompton, STELLA point. I couldn't agree more. So many people jump on this 'free ride' in search of answers from the "hotrodding doctors" , get a result and then just bail out. I'm just as guilty as the next guy, and don't have as much knowledge to offer as some of the gurus out there. I'm in the construction industry and cars are just my love/hobby.
I think that you have made an epic point here and I, for one , will try to do what Vinnie has done and post some vid of what we all love and want to see. I too have never posted a video and are not a net-savvy user, but I gonna try and learn.
Thumbs up to all you guys who do post vids!! I think it a very important part of this forum...

Keep the dream alive!!

Duke