Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - Tip of the day, painting small parts 3-3-12
View Single Post
Old 03-11-2012, 06:16 PM

Wiki Edits: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by latech
I so agree stitch.. I have seen guys try to make it perfect, and after about 5 years it gets sold for a fraction of the price of the parts alone, and gets labeled as "A PROJECT"
truly sad.
i've actuallly bought my own parts back and resold them for good money.i guess we're all dreamers.i have an unfinished Cutlass Wagon that took me 4 months to paint because i did every thing to make it look like it came painted from the factory.is is possible "Car Guys" are dillusional?the really neat part about the Cutlass was i painted it Black and i don't think they offered the color from the factory.imagine a Cutlass Wagon with factory woodgrain.(I've got NOS woodgrain if i ever finish this sweety.it was a California diesel car and now has a 403.all options.if you've never driven one,they handle like a T/A of the time.1 1/4 front stabilizer and 2.9 steering gear.*** kicking little car and the're great for junkin'