Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - tips for getting a car to start in below 0* ) weather???
View Single Post
Old 01-09-2013, 06:15 PM

Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 0

lol well so today my battery finally craps out on me, car started once drove to work car ran for an hour shut it off. go inside and come out 20 minutes later to move my car away from the roofline since the ice and snow was starting to melt and fall off the roof .

car turned over once and died grrrrrr, luckily i had my battery charge rin the trunck so i charged the batt for 3 hours car started right up , unhooked the charger and let the car idle for 2 hours and shut it off , hour later battery was stone dead

anyways who makes good batteries anymore, i did want to buy an optimia battery but i keep hearing they have issues now.

i do have a modest isized stero system in the car one 600 watt 4 channel amp
and one 2 channel 2,000 watt amp in the car along with a singal procesor and active crossover

alt was wound to put out 150 amps

what do u guys recomend for a good battery these days im in an area were temps can get down to -20*F or so at night , daytime is around 20's-mid 40's this time of year