Tires from China - Page 2 - Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board
Hotrodders.com -- Hot Rod Forum

Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Unanswered Posts Auto Escrow Insurance Auto Loans
Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board > General Discussion> Hotrodders' Lounge
User Name
Password
lost password?   |   register now

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-18-2007, 07:34 AM
Will I ever get it done?

Last journal entry: Rear Armrests
Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by tfeverfred
Our childrens future, if we're not careful!?
NO! I know a company which has an office in the northeast that is looking for and having difficulty finding 100 Engineers. My Manufacturing Manager can't find enough welders so that we can keep up with orders. If you children's dreams are to make shoes, tires, or bead rollers, then you are probably right.
America hasn't changed. It is still the only place to be. Just look at how much trouble we are having keeping people out. What has changed is where the opportunities are. Your children will have to look to the future for their opportunity, not the past.

Advertisement
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-18-2007, 07:55 AM
How’s that hopey-changey thing

Last wiki edit: Determining top dead center
Last journal entry: Quicky frame dolly
Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevin45
Blame the American companies for that. Greed is going to take us unde

I just love this thinking......... as IF the consumer has nothing to do with this? How stupid ( not this person ) but the thinking logic behind it... Did anyone every stop and think ................ Companies only sell what the customer wants........ everytime I read MOST of the post here the bottom line of thinking and desire is how can I get something for nothing or next to it. And we sit in our little world and mash our teeth at the cheep crap in the market today ..... All I can say and it is right in front of your face ....... IS YOU GET WHAT YOU ASK FOR, and that may not be a good thing.... Until the consumer figures out just where their loyalty lies this will only get worse....... want another example ......... try illegals, if Mr american would QUIT heiring them for cheep labor rates and I mean the homeowner here, yard work , trash pick up, and additions built on the homes, fence work, just think they, would not have the money to eat or live and here is the BIG pay off ........... they would leave and go somewhere else................ So this whole problem starts at HOME, stop pointing your finger at others when you just have to look in the mirror to see the cause of the problems we are experiencing....... STOP WHINING AND ACTUALLY DO SOMETHING, whining is just making noise and that accomplishes NOTHING........ obtw this is not a personal attack on this poster kevin45, it is just a general statement of the conditions of the american economy and its participants.
Old 08-18-2007, 09:31 AM

Last journal entry: 2 photoshoots.
Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by pepi
I just love this thinking......... as IF the consumer has nothing to do with this? How stupid ( not this person ) but the thinking logic behind it... Did anyone every stop and think ................ Companies only sell what the customer wants........ everytime I read MOST of the post here the bottom line of thinking and desire is how can I get something for nothing or next to it. And we sit in our little world and mash our teeth at the cheep crap in the market today ..... All I can say and it is right in front of your face ....... IS YOU GET WHAT YOU ASK FOR, and that may not be a good thing.... Until the consumer figures out just where their loyalty lies this will only get worse....... want another example ......... try illegals, if Mr american would QUIT heiring them for cheep labor rates and I mean the homeowner here, yard work , trash pick up, and additions built on the homes, fence work, just think they, would not have the money to eat or live and here is the BIG pay off ........... they would leave and go somewhere else................ So this whole problem starts at HOME, stop pointing your finger at others when you just have to look in the mirror to see the cause of the problems we are experiencing....... STOP WHINING AND ACTUALLY DO SOMETHING, whining is just making noise and that accomplishes NOTHING........ obtw this is not a personal attack on this poster kevin45, it is just a general statement of the conditions of the american economy and its participants.
VERY well put! Just say NO! It may hurt at first, but the payoff is worth it.

Recent Hotrodders' Lounge posts with photos

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name (usually not your first and last name), your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.