Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - Tires from China
View Single Post
Old 08-14-2007, 04:30 PM
Just one of the guys

Last journal entry: Garage Toys
Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 0

Quote:
This is just another example of how the U.S.A is going down the drain with all this junk we import from China.
Blame the American companies for that. Greed is going to take us under. Mattel just announced a recall today for 9 million toys for lead and small magnets that cause choking. Indiana has a recall for toothpaste that comes from China for the antifreeze solution. That wawas as of yesterday. The company supplies hotels etc, with the soap, toothpaste, etc. I have said all along and told my wife a long time ago, that buying from a country that really doesn't like us in the first place will come back and bite us. What easier way to get rid of their toxic waste, than throw it in with something that the US of A will buy. The Chinese are probably looking at it like "sell them anything for a cheap price and they will jump all over it" What is happening right now is only the tip of the iceberg. China is already threatening to sell off our dollar which will drive down the price of our money. We have already sold off some of our large banking institutions to China, so that lets them control the American dollar. There is even recalls on catfish that is raised in China. The fish is raised in sewage pits then fed a chemical that SUPPOSINGLY counteracts the effects the raw sewage would have when it comes to human consumption. Let's talk about something that will cause cancer there Tip of the iceberg I tell ya...Tip of the iceberg