Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - Today's Hot Rodder-a different Culture
View Single Post
Old 11-19-2012, 07:00 PM
Faith - Respect - Trust

Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 0

Well 1Gary, you vented, and you know what I think is a PITA....Debit cards...yes debit cards...they are slower than cash, now with the "chip" there even slower, then you get the person who can't remember their pin number, or they try 3 or 4 cards until they find one that has enough cash in the account...I go to the store, put my cash down and I'm done...I don't need a pin number for cash or 4 different cards to get to my cash...I do it the old fashion way, I go to the bank and get it, just like the old days when if people needed money for the weekend they went to the bank on Friday...I know everybody has a credit card and or a debit card, you need one...I don't know but, can you even get a bank account any more with out getting some kind of card?

We are so reliant on electronic technology today that the personal part of our lives has hit the ditch...I used to get P.O.ed at my daughter for being on the phone for hours...at least then they talked...now it's worse, they don't talk anymore, it's all texting.

1Gary, I bet you feel better, I know I do.

Ray