Hot Rod Forum banner

TON of old crap!! ..polishes

2K views 17 replies 6 participants last post by  OneMoreTime 
#1 ·
Not buying any for 100 years, seems my shelf stock has either separated or hardnened up. in can or bottle. Looking for.. apply and wipe "right off spray. What do you use ...or reccomend?, Got some free time and a bum leg.So let me in on your ideas ,of the best stuff to use? thanks for the help on the minor stuff .:thumbup: Bob S

This post has been deleted
#4 ·
jus put this on the back burner for few days furnace price hit me right tween the eyes,Dog went to day for her meds $178.00 to get and keep her going . This worth every niclle of it to me. thanks shine i'll be goin down town soon I'll keep these tips in mind. got a H/D shop and a 4-wheeler shop close by.? bob s

#6 ·
A little off topic here, but interesting you mention that Shine, my Golden Retreiver 1 year old has been limping on her right front, the vet can't figure it out. She runs like the wind after squirrels, even ran into a tree in the dark once, after a ghost I guess... lol.

Wonder, are there potential ACL issues with front and back legs?? She walks and runs fine during the day, but limps after a rest in the evenings.

#7 ·
i would think there is something. rear legs have a knee joint. front legs would be like an elbow ?? libby did this chasing one of the cats. after the first the vet said it would happen to the other. pia but she's like a kid .

#10 ·
More off-topic...

Our Sheltie had to have both knees worked on. Doc said the groove in her femur that locates the kneecap was too shallow which allowed her to keep dislocating her kneecaps. They had to "dremel" the grooves deeper and use a steel pin for something. She handled it really well. Two of those @ $1700 each, then she passed away at age 7 from kidney failure. Would do it over 100x's though, if need be...

Russ

Attachments

#11 ·
Our Sheltie had to have both knees worked on. Doc said the groove in her femur that locates the kneecap was too shallow which allowed her to keep dislocating her kneecaps. They had to "dremel" the grooves deeper and use a steel pin for something. She handled it really well. Two of those @ $1700 each, then she passed away at age 7 from kidney failure. Would do it over 100x's though, if need be...

Russ
2 of those at $1700.00 each!!?? To bad the vets know how much we love our cats and dogs, i think. You love your pet as I.So get out your wallet. People didn't use to do this..to us pet people.Sometimes i think i would like to get hold of the vet.shake him really good, but then they would get me for cruelty to Veternarians.I am like you hope for the best at the docs office(animals).Maybe they will lighten up on the charges by the time he gets to my maggie,nope he didn't.:D good weekend all Happy Memmorial

Day~~~~~~~~~~~ Bob s

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.