Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - Tonight sucked, I have to rant... sorry.
View Single Post
Old 03-27-2004, 05:50 AM

Last wiki edit: Mopar tapered axle rear brake conversion
Last journal entry: What I'm doing now...
Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 49

I've always found it better to support the police rather than pi$$ them off. Over the years I've written several letters to the editor of our local paper supporting different issues that were important to local law enforcement and the result has been better than anything I could have expected. When I'm working in the yard and a local cop drives buy they always stop and chat, call me by name, and often want to see what project I have going on in the garage.

Cops can easily tell the difference between someone who will "shine their *****" trying to impress his buddies and someone who is mature enough to realize that he does't have to prove anything to anyone. And they appreciate the difference. That's why I don't get hassled for not running a front license plate or loud mufflers. I'll agree that occasionally you'll run into a cop with an attitude but they are by far the exception rather than the rule.

Centerline