Too long of a post...need a body&paint offline coach - Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board
Hotrodders.com -- Hot Rod Forum

Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Unanswered Posts Auto Escrow Insurance Auto Loans
Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board > General Discussion> Hotrodders' Lounge
User Name
Password
lost password?   |   register now

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-21-2012, 09:49 PM
two cups of tea

Last wiki edit: Need more horsepower for my 305 Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 2

Too long of a post...need a body&paint offline coach

Hey fellas* wasn't sure to post this is in the exterior form.Well this is the deal.I haven't ever been good@much&my grandfather built cars&was did custom paint&was one of the best bike builders in the state&had tons of his stuff in mags...I did a pic thread on another forum about him emai for pic or whatever.And my dad was good too.
********** Well me I was too stupid to know when they wanted me to hand em wrenches I was learning so Id hop on my yz80 or 3 wheeler &run around the property.Well blah blah blah I was a bad kid with really bad adhd&could never do anything right.
************************************************** **************** Ok so fast forward some years my old man had built me a el camino when I was 16 with my grand pa never even drove it.LONG STORY* even longer than this
********************* Well I saved some cash bough another g-body this time a Monte&as I said I had never been good@nothing&my adhd makes it hard for mebto focus well once I started working on my car soon as I lifted the hood off I could stay focused &I was good@turning wrenches I've been able to fix everything one way it another got so good within 6 months I bought a grand national roller with money I saved from working on other peoples cars&then a mustang &etc etc ok I'm way off the subject I bought a cowl hood for a car took the old one&bought some flat black ss&painted it then a trunk then a mower then my buddys car&I did ok&I've probably shot 20-30 gallons of primer on stuff for practice Well.Bought* welder&taught myself how to weld in new floor pans&patch panels now I'm so good @but welding panels in I sometimes don't need any fillers.
******************* Just did first ss metallic wasn't perfect but no tiger stripes.&This is where I'm@I am fascinated by what Brian&deadbodyman &the rest of those fellas know&I wanna focus on paint&body forget the turning wrenches.Well tonite someone gave me a call&offerd to fix my shop&buy all of the tools I need &materials new&better guns anything like ALOT of money they offerd&the catch is they own a shop there gonna make it clear to there customers I'm a learner&for a ss paint job they pay for materials&pay me 200.00&I have to paint whatever they have till I get good &when I am which they said may take* few years,they will hire me&build a paint booth.
******************************** Now that's rad right!So I need someone who can email me back&fourth from time to time when I need advice any takers?If tour close to St Louis I've got whiskey

Advertisement
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-24-2012, 09:01 PM
two cups of tea

Last wiki edit: Need more horsepower for my 305 Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 2

Had to try
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Recent Hotrodders' Lounge posts with photos

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name (usually not your first and last name), your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.