Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - tools from harbor freight
View Single Post
Old 11-13-2009, 05:00 PM

Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vegaguy
If you are looking at buying something big from HF, I've notice they are running adds in alot of car mags and they have 20% off coupons that dont expire until Feb or Mar 2010. Thats a nice chunk off say the large toolchest or air comp.

One of those coupons saved me $639.80 when I bought my lathe from them a while back I just handed the girl my coupon and she deducted that amount, it was as simple as that.

BTW, the lathe is turning out to be the best bargain I have got from them so far. It's not old American quality to be sure but the darn thing is accurate, has lots of power and seems to be holding up just fine. I had been shopping for some time for a used machine but everything I found was worn out so after reading on other sites about these HF lathes and the huge savings with the coupons I thought I would give it a try, so far it's working out just fine and the cost after the coupon discount was ridiculously cheap, less than it would have cost to rebuild my old Summit.