Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - Torin toolbox sold by Northern tool?
View Single Post
Old 02-13-2008, 07:11 PM

Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 0

i like my Torin box. say what you will about its quality, ive been using mine for almost 4 years now (im a mechanic, thats what i do for a living). i havent had problem 1 with it. it hold plenty of weight my lower box is about full to capacity. and im looking to buy the top box in a few weeks. it gets its drawers opened ALOT, as i am one of those guys who never remembers to bring all the tools to the car that i am going to need for the job. if you are in the market for a nice tool box and dont want to pay $5k for a similar sized Mac, Snap-On, or Matco box like me, then this is the ticket.

on a side note, the box i had before this one was a craftsman and it didnt stand up to the beating that i gave it. i have to say that my Torin box has taken a beating unlike any other tool box should, and it has no signs of paint fade scratches or the like. and its in an oustide shop, not enclosed for the weather.