Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - TPI on older motor??
View Single Post
Old 03-26-2002, 03:15 PM

Wiki Edits: 0

big learning curve ahead ..t-p-i- ,isn't going to work without the sensors ,and the sensors need to be in the right place as well ..you need to do some home work on fuel injection ,it is a very different system than carb ,and requires many inputs ,hence the computor ..the good news is ,that with little or no work ,the sensors you have ,will work on the 350 engine you have ..oxygen sensors probably should be new ..best guy i know of ,is in michigan ,HOWELL ,advertises in some of the mag's ..there is probably tons of info on the net ,but i an an amatuer ..please do go ahead with the t-p-pi- , it will work dandy IF you get all your ducks in a row ,or will be a nightmare if you don't have all the info ..do read up before you start ,get more local input , but read ,read ,read ..good luck ..dont forget ,you need hi-pressure,hi volume fuel ,with a return system ,and you must use HI PRESSURE HOSES , otherwise ,major fire hazzard ..jim p ..ont can ..