Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - Traction controll
View Single Post
  #2 (permalink)  
Old 05-22-2010, 12:30 AM
Art Deco's Avatar
Art Deco Art Deco is offline
Registered User
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Northern Indiana
Posts: 46
Wiki Edits: 0

Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Traction control unit?
Sure, it's under the hood of most japanese cars. it's called a four cylinder.

but seriously folks.
your question is a little vague. What are you trying to do?
Reply With Quote