Hot Rod Forum banner

Trans King Auto Shift Tranks Brake

6K views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  ELVIN SMITH 
#1 ·
I am looking for some parts for my Trans King Auto Shift valve body in a Powerglide. I bought this trans and the 1-2 shift valve is and want to get another one but I cant seam to get ahold of Trans King. Does anyone know what the deal is with them or where I can get the parts to fix mine? Any leads or help would be much appreciated! I have been trying to find this part for 2 months and need some help please.

Thanks,
Adam

#4 ·
Trnas King Valve Body

Dodge_4by4 said:
I am looking for some parts for my Trans King Auto Shift valve body in a Powerglide. I bought this trans and the 1-2 shift valve is and want to get another one but I cant seam to get ahold of Trans King. Does anyone know what the deal is with them or where I can get the parts to fix mine? Any leads or help would be much appreciated! I have been trying to find this part for 2 months and need some help please.

Thanks,
Adam
Adam, Trans King was washed out with IKE but may be I can help you. Just what is wrong with the 1-2 valve?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.