Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - transfer slot setup
View Single Post
Old 10-08-2012, 11:22 PM
TAKE A KID TO A CAR SHOW

Last journal entry: mopar hump back
Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by ggevaert View Post
Hello,

Painted Jester, that is one of the articles I have followed when building my own procedure. I have not yet gone as far as modifying the PCVR's, jets, PCV's, etc as I want to work through where I'm at first (once I drill there is no going back). Next step is the air/fuel mixture but first I need a stable idle based on idle transfer slots. Based on what I've been reading I should be ok but, like Cobalt327 says, there may be other factors involved I will need to study up on.

Thanks and keep the information coming!
Gary
I didnt mean to do everything in the article!!!LOL

It has a section about the idle slots and good info to help you understand a little about the other circuits !! You asked about your converter not being loose enough What that meant? I took for granted your knowledge is limited !! And your asking questions about the carb that are very basic ( no insult intended )

And once you drill the P.V.R. you can go back by installing a screw in bleed and drilling smaller ! ( not that you need that) But it tells me you didn't read the article very well or it didn't sink in!

Jester