Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - Transplanting a 85 Corvette 350/700R4
View Single Post
Old 01-26-2013, 09:10 PM

Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 0

I'm pretty experienced in restoring 60s Mopar's and I'm very nervous about doing this conversion. I don't know really anything about modern electronics etc. i don't know the names of any of the modules. I have no idea what they look like I'm worried about the connection through the firewall to the steering column, and instrument cluster. I really don't have any clue what I'm doing as far as building a "hot rod" This is my first one. In restoration the blueprint is already there in front of you all you have to do is clean it, Repair broken parts, and paint it. this is a whole other ballgame and I'm looking forward to the challenge. As I've said before "being hard is what makes it great" to borrow a line from league of their own. LA Tech I appreciate your offer and I'll probably take you up on it from time to time. I do plan on posting photos et cetera. In Texas we're about a month away from spring. I plan to start pulling the Motor/trans from the pick up and then start pulling the Corvette and Hardware apart! Open to any and all suggestions thank you