Hot Rod Forum banner

Try this music, tell me what you think!

3K views 44 replies 13 participants last post by  helrazr3 
#1 ·
Some guys I used to go to school with got a band going and here is a sample download or two!

http://www.motorsportsnxs.com/badwater3.mp3

http://www.motorsportsnxs.com/badwater4.mp3

Arie Bird from wayyy back in gradeschool> drums

Bobby Hogshooter & Ian Sullivan good days of highschool and football practice> Vocals, Bass & Guitar.
and Kyle Twist, don't know him really.

Anyways tell me what you think and if you like it ask your local CD shop to get the album for you :D

#13 ·
You know whats really lame.

Bullheimer, a regular, asks for a little help trying to find those chrome things for his wheels and his thread gets dumped because he didn't pay Jon putting up a classified.

But in this thread there is advertising to buy this dude's friend's bands' CD and it doesn't get dumped because there's no section in the board's classifieds for music.

Really Lame.

#14 ·
Well I don't know what to say about Bullheimer but this thread was just a sample of some good and free music that my buddies wrote. You are being lame and if you got a problem with Jon go tell him, don't down me and my friends generosity.

#17 ·
Thanks NXS, these guys are real talented....not just saying that either.

Love-em.;) Thanks for the Tag info, couldn't add the songs to the library without them.

Not sure where the "20 years ago" crack comes from, talent is timeless and these guys are talented. Perhaps if the mind wasn't warped by non-talented mainstream music drivel.

Haha just kidding...Madonna fan...er Killer:thumbup:

Ooooo...i'm feeling feisty tonight.:p

#19 ·
4 Jaw Chuck said:
Thanks NXS, these guys are real talented....not just saying that either.

Love-em.;) Thanks for the Tag info, couldn't add the songs to the library without them.

Not sure where the "20 years ago" crack comes from, talent is timeless and these guys are talented. Perhaps if the mind wasn't warped by non-talented mainstream music drivel.

Haha just kidding...Madonna fan...er Killer:thumbup:

Ooooo...i'm feeling feisty tonight.:p

Thanks chuck, I was a music major in college and have been in two orchestras and three jazz bands. Have you?

K:rolleyes:

#20 ·
Six years of piano, played clarinet in high school even gave a solo piano performance at the Playhouse Theatre centre once.

I played the Entertainer.

Other than that I don't know anything about music.:p

#22 ·
4 Jaw Chuck said:
Six years of piano, played clarinet in high school even gave a solo piano performance at the Playhouse Theatre centre once.

I played the Entertainer.

Other than that I don't know anything about music.:p
I'm just saying, I didn't appreciate the quip about my music background just because I didn't personally care for the music he posted. I didn't say it sucked, and I didn't say I hated it. I said I didn't care for it, but I thought the band would do fine. This thread wasn't entitled "please tell me my friend's band is great, I and they need a support group." It is very simply a thread about opinions. I posted mine, you're welcome to post yours. Don't make comments about me just because my opinion differs from yours.

I didn't make any assumptions about you, please refrain from making them about me.

K

#26 ·
lol, ok larry, go take your blood pressure meds and chill out. Look how worked up you get over an online forum. Can't imagine how you are in real life.

how do you figure you can give good advise on building anything when all you've ever done is pull a motor?
BTW, the word is "advice." Larry. You know, with a "C"

I know what I've done with my rides, I don't need to prove it to you.

No need to get all insecure, dood.

K:thumbup:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.