Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - Tunnel rams are cooool
View Single Post
Old 01-02-2013, 09:03 PM
Proud LOSER

Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by F-BIRD'88 View Post
look at the valve lash , do the math its the same net lift.
if you ordered a rebuild kit from summit why did you not look into these
other parts at the same time. @ summit.?
You seem all over the planet and seem to be being pulled to what ever is stuck under your nose
like a used tunnel ram....
Lol.....not at all actually, I researched, I decided to keep the big van, and then decided what I wanted it to do, and how I wanted it to look, and perform, and I kept coming back to hoodless, and a tunnel ram....and really.....I blame you, every GD time I searched tunnel ram on Google, it kept coming back to you....and your many positive posts on them....
So if you feel like busting my balls I'm blaming you lol....and it wasnt stuck under my nose, i activily went looking for it. As for why I didn't order more today from summit, I had already paid for the intake, and hadnt planned on ordering anything right now, but had sold some g-body parts I had so had a bit of cash on me...when my parts manager ordered his rebuild kit today, I simply had him double it. So back to the begining, 750dp's, or the 600vs.....if you had to choose.....which makes more sense? And how do you think this thing is going to work?
Yes......I'm a pain.....I know this